Monday, July 4, 2022

Late night conversations with Ben


Scene- Driving in the car with Brad on the phone


I don't quite remember how we got on the subject of Woodchucks, but we did. 


Me: Are woodchucks even a real animal

Brad: I think so.

Ben: Yeah they are, y'all just don't remember because your brains aren't fresh.

Me: Then what are they?

Brad: :not speaking because he's busy using google:

Ben: Y'all just don't know, I know, but y'all don't. Yall's brains aren't fresh anymore and you can't remember, but I just got out of school like 2 or 5 years ago and I know that they are a real thing because my teacher told me so. 

Me: Ben- you just got out of school a few weeks ago. 

Ben: I don't know my time ok, I don't know years or months of days yet but I know that woodchucks are a real animal. 

Brad: They are the same thing as a groundhog

Ben: See I told you, they are the same thing as the animal that tells us if we have to deal with more snow. 



No comments:

Late night conversations with Ben

Scene- Driving in the car with Brad on the phone I don't quite remember how we got on the subject of Woodchucks, but we did.  Me: Are wo...