Thursday, November 14, 2019

Welcome to Baby's Got Bubble Gum - Blog Re-Invented!

This blog will take you on an adventure with our family. I will show you a peak into my world. I recently decided that I had had enough of working for the man, and decided I was going to do what it took to actually live my life with my children and husband. After working in a Chemo clinic, I had seen way too much. It really played a role in my emotions when I decided enough was enough and I had to be home and spend time with my kids before they are not kids anymore.

I quit my job in March, with many hopes and dreams of what type of stay at home mom I would be. I have dabbled in many things since then, and I am excited to show you all of my successes and failures. I can honestly say there have probably been way more failures- but you can never really get to where you are going unless you fail. Some have been hard falls, some have been bouncy falls, and some have been minor trips. Most of all, I want to share with you what I have learned and how I have kept my head held high, even with so many naysayers. (and sometimes it feels like everyone is).

I hope you enjoy what I share!

No comments:

Late night conversations with Ben

Scene- Driving in the car with Brad on the phone I don't quite remember how we got on the subject of Woodchucks, but we did.  Me: Are wo...